16-17 March 2022.
The Independent Hotel Show in Amsterdam provides many opportunities to connect with your local and global hotel industry community, allowing you to meet like-minded individuals and subsequently, leverage the best contacts – this is invaluable in today’s competitive world of hospitality.
5 Reasons Why you should visit Ariane at the Independent Hotel Show in Amsterdam
The hotel industry is one of the most competitive industries, and it takes a lot of effort to stay ahead of the competition.
Our goal is to help you continue developing smart technology with new products and services to meet dynamic market needs, By providing you with innovative solutions to make your Guest Check-in smooth and up to 3 times faster than the traditional check-in. Avoid long queues at peak periods in front of your hotel reception!
Free consultation by Ariane experts to help guide hoteliers to solve recruitment problems without hiring more employees, and learn how you can close your hotel during the night and still be accessible to arriving guests. Passive revenue improving your profitability.
- Learn how your hotel can benefit from adding self-service check-in and out
- See how our solutions can help reduce costs and grow revenue.
- Test a complete guest journey using contactless check-in and check-out, including our mobile solutions.
- Discover how our self-service kiosk and online solutions can be fully integrated with your PMS, Payment system, and also door lock system.
- Keep your hotel up to date, and learn why offering self-service is now a guests’ expectation, and not only an optional service.
the importance of BOOKING a meeting before independent hotel show
- Learn about our unique exhibition offer only available during the Independent Hotel Show Amsterdam.
- Get a free consultation including a demo.
- Learn more about our hospitality self-service platform and the various ways it can be adapted to your specific needs and requirements.
- Pre-scheduling a meeting is the best way to ensure we can give you 100% of our attention during a busy exhibition!